The Letherhead Institute (note the old spelling) was built in 1892 by local benefactor Abraham Dixon of Cherkley Court. Abraham gave the Institute to the people of Leatherhead to provide them with educational, social and recreational facilities.
Based in the Letherhead Institute at 67 High Street, Leatherhead, the Leatherhead Community Association (LCA) is a registered charity that was established in 1977 with the objective of continuing to fulfil Abraham Dixon's vision of providing educational, social and recreational facilities for local people.
Congratulations to our Chairman June Robinson who has been awarded the BEM in the Queen's Birthday Honours List. This is much deserved recognition of the work June has done in her role as Chairman with the LCA, together with her work as DFAS.
Click here to download a copy of our LCA application form (for both new members and existing members):
The LCA have an extensive programme of events including:
The LCA has a number of attractive rooms available for hire within the Letherhead Institute, in a range of sizes, for either private individuals or business to use during the morning, afternoon, or evening session for meetings, clubs and events.
Contact us on: 01372 360508 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org